Build Your Meeting Guide
As CORT Events’ team of event designers tackled challenge after challenge, navigating new situations, protocols and client expectations, it’s safe to say we’ve all learned a lot these past couple of years. Now, it’s our responsibility to you, our industry colleagues, to pass along this new knowledge and wealth of ideas.
Still packed full of transferable, scalable and ready to deploy tactics, the Build Your Meeting Guide 2.0 will be your secret weapon as you welcome back events and meetings with open arms.
In This Guide:
- Creative budgeting methods when guest counts and room capacities are in flux.
- Strategies for mapping out a safe and inviting attendee experience from start to finish
- Coaching on how to design with intention so that every piece has a purpose.
- New design concepts such as “sanctuary seats” and color-coding for flow management
- Space enhancements for common meeting areas.
The Safety Collection is here to help your attendees feel at ease. From the minimalist clear dividers to decals that assist in managing guest flow, these physical distancing offerings provide both form and function.
Personalizing bar fronts and clear dividers can help to reinforce your brand and assist with wayfinding at the entrance to your event.
- Use our side tables and greenery to fill the 6' space between speakers on stage. Alternatively, if you're limited on space, use our clear dividers to keep speakers safe.
- If your meeting is hybrid, make sure your staging looks as good to the folks tuning in virtually as it does to those in person.
- Lean on us to build the foundation for a safe event with floorplans and renderings where seating is perfectly positioned.
- Add elements like shelving and greenery to fill in the space between seats and add a sense of warmth.
- Incorporate our 6’ long Ventura tables into your break area for pairs to chat at a distance.
- Use any of our soft seating chairs outside under a tent. Create the perfect atmosphere of fresh air and comfort for your breakouts!
Unique elements such as hedges, high back seating and hydraulic clear dividers facilitate safe conversations and bolster attendee comfort levels